Warning: Breach of the terms and conditions may result in suspension of access and subscription without recourse, and legal action.
MAC podcasts and transcripts are copyright © Bob Couttie and are protected under appropriate national and international laws and conventions. You are granted certain rights to use the materials and by downloading, printing or using the materials you accept the following rights, obligations and restrictions:
You do not acquire copyright in the materials you download and/or use. You may not create derivative products or works from them without expressed permission of the copyright owner. You are responsible for advising others who may view, listen to or read MAC materials of these rights and obligations, failure to do so shall be deemed a breach of this agreement.
IDESS Interactive Technologies, Maritime Accident Casebook, their personnel, and affiliates shall not be held liable for any damage or injury arising from the use of these materials.
You may download MAC podcasts or listen to them online
- You may distribute the podcasts as-is only
- You may exhibit the podcasts in a formal or informal environment in their entirety only
- You may not re-distribute MAC podcasts outside you company or organisation. If you are a subsidiary of a company or similar organisation you may not distribute MAC podcasts outside that subsidiary, a holding company or head office may not distribute to its subsidiaries.
- You may not embed the podcasts into your own website without permission from Maritime Accident Casebook.
- You may not alter or edit the podcasts in any way
- You may not charge a fee, directly or indirectly, for the podcasts
- You may not distribute the podcasts by way of trade
- You may not compile the podcasts for sale
- You may not transcribe the podcasts into readable form.
- You may save a copy of the webpages on which the transcripts appear.
- You may print out one or more copies of the web page and distribute them
- You may use quotes from the transcripts provided an appropriate credit, including the URL “http://www.maritimeaccident.org <http://www.maritimeaccident.org/>” is appended
- You may not re-distribute MAC transcripts outside you company or organisation. If you are a subsidiary of a company or similar organisation you may not distribute MAC postcasts outside that subsidiary.
- You may not embed the transcripts into your own website without permission from Maritime Accident Casebook.
- You may not edit the transcripts without permission from the copyright holder
- You may not ‘cut and past’ the transcripts into other documents.
- You may not charge a fee, directly or indirectly, for transcripts or copies of transcripts.
- You may not compile the transcripts into any other form for sale, hire or rent.